15.03.2022 19:07, Dmitry Yemanov wrote:

SQL standard defines LOCAL TEMPORARY TABLES (LTT), which may be
"created" or "declared". The semantics of these standard specs are
different and not very easy applicable to Firebird as they are based on
standard notion of modules, that is not similar to PSQL routines.

I'd just adapt their definitions to our realities.

  +1

For me, "created" LTT is similar to GTT (i.e. stored in the schema) but with data isolated per request (per PSQL routine).

  I'd consider about CREATE'd LTT as attachment-private object. I see no need to
store its definition at the persistent schema. It would be good to have ability
query schema for such objects, though.

"Declared" LTTs are defined inside the PSQL routine, with data isolated the same way. In fact, what you priorly define as LT is IMO "declared" LTT.

  +1. And don't forget about packages.

Regards,
Vlad