Alexander Peshkov wrote 24.08.2022 19:06:
On 8/24/22 14:31, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:
 > Without it services seem to be pretty useless.

I think this to be suggested in devel and if nobody sees problems - feel
free to add a ticket, I will implement it.

Ok. But I don't think that a simple hack returning only thread exit code is a right way to go.

Notice - in status vector it will be a notice that service thread failed
with exit code NNN, original message with a reason for is unknown at the
final point.

  It is not quite try.
In the old dark days when the service thread just run an external utility and mindlessly redirect whole output to the client it was so. But nowadays the thread is doing whole work itself so it can return a proper errors, warnings and verbose messages through isc_svc_query() as soon as they happen.

--
  WBR, SD.