Hello everybody,

I would like to offer my assistance to the Firebird Documentation Project.

Using Firebird since it's around, it always bothered me having to
search through several pieces of documentation to find what I need.
This situation got more difficult the more Firebird and Interbase 6.0
grew apart.
In order to make Firebird more appealing (especially) to new users, a
complete (browseable, searchable) reference documentation is needed.
MySQL has it which also happens to be the only good thing about it.

I would like to help making this happen. I know my stuff when it comes
to Firebird (at least I hope) and also have a couple of years
experience as a web developer.

So, for now I would be thankful for any pointers where to start.

Regards,
Thomas