Hi Paul,

thank you for the hints and committing the stuff.

Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Paul Vinkenoog [mailto:p...@vinkenoog.nl]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. August 2013 22:52
An: Chatter regarding Firebird documentation
Betreff: Re: [Firebird-docs] New German translations committed and published

Hi all,

> Meanwhile, anybody who builds a PDF and is *really* annoyed by this
> new feature

OK, this really pisses me off.

So I've fixed and re-uploaded the two documents in which this occurs.

Paul

PS:

Martin, I changed one thing (don't remember in which doc): there was a double
colon somwehere, with a space in between (': :')

If you move your own files out of the way and do a cvs update in
manual/src/docs you'll have the CVS versions.