Von: Alexey Kovyazin [mailto:a...@ib-aid.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 10. November 2014 09:38
An: firebird-docs@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [Firebird-docs] Choosing the translation service

Hi All,

As you know, we are going to translate recently completed Firebird Language
Reference in Russian into English.
For this purpose we are working with translation services.
I need input from English speakers (native and not native :) about quality of
the following test translation from one of the services:
https://yadi.sk/i/uh1WeVY9ccChv

Obviously, this translation needs some additional work, and also we can supply
translator with some kind of guideline how to translate certain things in
better way, but the question is: should we choose them or need to try another
one?

Regards,
Alexey Kovyazin
IBSurgeon