On 2020-05-28 12:01, Köditz wrote:
On 2020-05-28 10:35, Köditz wrote:
Hi Mark,

thank you for the feedback. I did the conversion with help of Pandoc.

Pandoc is not my tool of choice for the conversion. I have selected
Docbookrx and implemented a number of customizations for it. For the
sake of consistency of output, I think it is better >that a single
method of conversion is used.

I will correct it. Now I know what to look for.

Thanks.

Mark

Well, I tried to use Docbookrx, but got some errors. I will try it
again later.

Did you use the one from the firebird-modifications branch of https://github.com/mrotteveel/docbookrx ?

Yes, I used the modified one. I have to find out what the problem is.

I know it doesn't run directly on Windows (or at least, I believe I had some issue with Ruby, and I switched to my Ubuntu WSL shell immediately).

Mark