On 27-05-2020 10:57, Köditz, Martin wrote:
I converted my first doc to asciiDoc: fbcache-de. I think everything is fine. I already uploaded the PDF and the HTML output.

Please feel free to give me some feedback.

https://firebirdsql.org/file/documentation/html/de/firebirddocs/fbcache/firebird-fbcache-de.html

https://firebirdsql.org/file/documentation/pdf/de/firebirddocs/fbcache/firebird-fbcache-de.pdf

I hadn't noticed it before, but the names of these files don't match the standard output of the build. The intent is for it to be possible to upload the build output without having to manually rename files. So to produce the right output, the German AsciiDoc file should match the intended output filename (for the names above, `firebird-fbcache-de.adoc`).

We may want to consider tweaking the filenames further (eg to `firebird-cache` for English and `firebird-cache-de` for German), this avoids the repetition of `firebird` and its abbreviation `fb`. See also the suggested naming conventions at https://firebirdsql.org/file/documentation/html/en/firebirddocs/docwritehowto/firebird-docwriting-guide.html#docwritehowto-asciidoc-file-naming-convention

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel