On 21.2.2006 23:09 Carlos Guzmán Álvarez wrote:
Hello:
For position 3 and 4 are the same PublicKeyToken ????
No, for point 3 it should be the PublicKeyToken of the System.Data assembly.

For 4 the PublicKeyToken of the FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient assembly.

Really? I have setted for all the PublicKeyToken of the FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient assembly and it's working (seems to be working). I've successfuly created connection in DB Explorer and it's working after double click. :)

Why there's must be the PublicKeyToken of the System.Data?

--
Jiri Cincura
http://www.cincura.net/