i import a .mdb file  with IBEasy for my Bd, but de Isql not select this tables (tables Unknow) its apper in show tables command, but not in command select, in c# is the same, but in de IBeasy and flame Robin both read the tables fields and register.

i have one table if your name  is in upper case its readble. I change the tables name for uppercase and it's work.
but the same ocurs with the fields (column unknow) i need change all my field names too for uppercase before import this?????
uai flamerobim and Ibeasy can see all it and edit???

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online. Instale grátis. Clique aqui.