From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Dan Cooperstock
Sent: June 5, 2007 10:23 AM
To: firebird-net-provider@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Firebird-net-provider] Short char field with longer name

OK, I have renamed the column (from TYPE to RECEIPT_TYPE) and I'm still
getting the same error message when I do "select * from tablename":

"Failed to enable constraints. One or more rows contain values violating
non-null, unique or foreign-key constraints."

However, I can execute the same SQL statement successfully in ISQL, which
makes me think this is indeed a problem in the .NET provider.

Any bright ideas? Thanks.