Bob,

I do not claim to be an expert, but here is how I do it

 TLoadEmbeded embedded;
  private void Main_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
  {
             embedded = new TLoadEmbeded();
          // .... other stuff ...
  }
  private void Main_FormClosing(object sender, FormClosingEventArgs e)
        {
            if (embedded != null) embedded.Close();
// ... other stuff
}