Hi,

Some time ago I have upgraded my phone contract to include also mobile
internet (5GB/month) and as a normal user read the instructions on the
o2 website, which suggested to install the "o2 Connection Manager"
software. I installed it, but then got some device driver problems with
another similar software (Vodafone Mobile Connect - I have two mobiles,
one private and one from my company) and had to go deeper...

I have to confess that I did not notice the Firebird on the first check
(hmmm... how could it be? should smell it from 1 km distance!), but the
folder structure appeared somewhat familiar... But then I noticed the
intl/ directory, then the .NET Provider DLL and finally fbembed.dll. :)

Considering 11 million customers in Germany, and guessing that only 1%
of them uses mobile internet we get about 100 000 installations of
Firebird embedded + .NET Provider. And that's only in Germany (think
about the number of installations of Telefonica O2 Europe worldwide)!

Congratulations! Keep up with good job!

Roman

P.S. I'd wish to have such numbers with Jaybird! :)