> I think O2 should buy some beer to Carlos and core development team
> and maybe whole FB project team. :)

I did some more checks, it turns out that o2 Connection Manager is
developed by WebToGo Mobiles Internet GmbH, a Germany-based software
company. Their references also include E-Plus, T-Mobile, Vodafone,
Orange, ONE Austria, Microsoft Germany. However, they reference O2 DE,
which means that the software might be local to German market... Anyway,
I wonder in what products they use Firebird as well... Maybe Microsoft
Germany uses Firebird instead of their SQL Server Express Edition? Or MSDE?

>> P.S. I'd wish to have such numbers with Jaybird! :)
>
> <joke>So that, Jaybird should be so good as .NET provider is.</joke>

:)))