Hi there!

I'm running stress tests on Plastic with a Fb backend, and as soon as the
server starts attending several clients, we've a huge performance hit! Just
configuring plastic to use SQL Server solves the problem.

I guess the problem could be in Fb itself, but I wonder if it could be a
provider's issue.

The thing is: I run a query which takes X seconds to complete. Well, two
threads doing the same in parallel takes > 2xX which doesn't look like a
good scalability factor.

Ideas?

pablo