pablosantosluac wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> I'm running stress tests on Plastic with a Fb backend, and as soon as the
> server starts attending several clients, we've a huge performance hit! Just
> configuring plastic to use SQL Server solves the problem.

Um, what is "plastic"?

> The thing is: I run a query which takes X seconds to complete. Well, two
> threads doing the same in parallel takes > 2xX which doesn't look like a
> good scalability factor.

Do you know the queries it is trying to execute? Can you execute them
some other way (e.g. isql). That'll let you figure out if there problem
is in the provider or in the server.

My psychic powers tell me it's probably something to do with locking in
the server, but without know what the actual queries are, it's hard to
know for sure...

Dean.