Are u sure the connection is taking up this much time?

I think it is the code that may be getting executed that is taking up the
time and not the connection.

Please check you code or better still post it so that we can analyze it.

Regards,

Yogi Yang

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 11:57 AM, Kixzo Database Team <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hello All,
>

> I have installed Firebird 2.0 (server) in one of the system. Now, I am
> trying to connect from another system via .Net Provider using
> FBConnection.Open().
>

> The problem is that it is taking 3 to 4 seconds to connect with server.
> Even I have reinstall it for 3 to 4 times.
>

> I want to know the reason, why it is taking so much of time?
>

> Regards,
>
> Dikshita Paleja,
>
> http://www.4colordesign.com

From