Hi,

I had a similar problem before. In my case, it took more than 10 seconds to
open a connection.
It was a network setting problem but it took me so long to find out the
remedy. The chance is, probably we do not share the same cause, so I do not
get into the detail at first. Instead, let me ask you a question:

Do you switch the network settings on the problematic client machine, say by
using netsh commands, trying to use two separate networks?
I did, and in my case, the cause of the slow connection was neglecting to
delete dns settings on the tail-side network with which I tried to connect
to FB.

Nobuya