Hi Jiri,

OK, whilst it's good to know that it's not to do with the DDEX, not all
software just uses the Microsoft stated methods.

I use Firebird with Capable Objects Enterprise Core Objects (ECO) and
that only needs the connection, so the only thing I'm actually
interested in is the ability to configure the ConnectionString, which
was why I noticed the designer was missing.

Whilst it's easy enough to get around, I do miss the convenience.  Thank
you for letting me know it was deprecated.  However, if I wanted to
return it in an additional designer library, would the code exist in the
repository for an older version?

Kind regards,

Scott :)

database 4167 (20090618) __________