On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 4:31 PM, sqlsvr <sql...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The actual firebird developers response to this CRITICAL BUG is:
> Thousands of developers worldwide are fine with horse drawn carriages, who
> needs cars?
>
> FIREBIRD IS DANGEROUS, DO NOT USE FOR PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENTS!
>
> Also, read Dr. Codds specifications, a DBMS is not a DBMS BY DEFINITION IF
> IT DOES NOT SUPPORT TABLE RENAMING.
> --

you are screaming with CAPS on and that is not good from dialogue point of view

please , the bug or feature that you request is or it will be on
developers radar if is simple enough or if there are radical changes
in the engine then it will be deffered to a later point
oh yes if you scream you don't solve nothing ,  if you care about your
1T of data then is better in the end to start the dialogue and not
screaming that we don't understand the issue or that we don't want ,
yes we want but maybe changing this in the engile will bring other
bugs or is too complicated at the moment.
All databases do have bugs and there are relational unexplored corners
on all of them but please don't be a a troll and fill a wrong mailing
list with wrong question and big caps

we are all smart , and you too and we do know how to solve the rdbms
issues and workarounds

and in the end what this has to do with this .net list ?