At 11:43 PM 5/09/2011, dkdoug.k707 wrote:
>I'm wondering if anyone knows what to do about this:
>I have three ISAPI applications running on IIS 6 on Windows Server 2003. They
>are written in Delphi, using IBX components to connect to Firebird 2.1.
>
>I have a critical bug. Here's what happens:

[...]

>GDS32.DLL and the supporting files MSVCRT,DLL, MSVCR71DLL, MSVCP71.DLL are in
>both the firebird\bin and windows\system32 folders.

These are the wrong runtimes for v.2.1.  Since you don't know about this it's
possible you're using a very old v.2.1 release as well.  Go to the
firebirdsql.org website, download the most recent Installation and Migration
doc for v.2.1 and study the detailed article at the end regarding the MSVC8
runtimes.  AFAIR, we didn't add this article until 2.1.3 (though that was still
a very long time ago!)

./heLen