Hi,

I'm trying to setup a GoPDM server on a Buffalo Linkstation HD-H250LAN running
FreeLink Linux (Debian 4.0, etch). Specifically, it's
freelink_mipsel-hdhlan-060810 downloaded from here:
http://buffalo.nas-central.org/wiki/FreeLink

GoPDM requires an FTP server and Firebird. I got ProFTPd up and running. I can
not find any instructions or information on how to install or compile Firebird
on the Debian-MIPSel port. Does anyone have any instructions on how to do this?
I apologize for my naivety, but I'm going to need specific instructions, like
what do I type on the command line after I download the .tar.gz file?

Thanks,

Dan