We test restoring all our backups.  Last night, this happened.  We
compared the DDL of our production system with a week of backups, and
didn't find any changes in column definitions.  We are starting another
restore with verbose logging.  Any ideas as to what could have happened
or what we should be looking for?

gbak -se it-test:service_mgr -use_all_space -mode read_only -r
/opt/firebird/db/database.fbk /opt/firebird/db/database.fdb
gbak: ERROR: arithmetic exception, numeric overflow, or string
truncation

Disclaimer: This message (including attachments) is confidential and may be
privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or
dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. RxStrategies, Inc. shall
not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information
contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt or damage to
your system. RxStrategies, Inc. does not guarantee that the integrity of this
communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free from
viruses, interceptions or interference.