> Set,
> There is a large gap because I turned off auto sweeping. I disabled it because
> when it was sweeping, it was killing performance even more. Previous to the
> 2.5.2 update, it was also using all the memory and causing the server to swap
> every time it did a sweep (20,000 transactions). Right now, I have it sweeping
> once during their lunch downtime and again at the end of the day. It is faster
> than before the 2.5.2 update, but still not fast.

Please provide the gstat header details for the database.

Also you should also have a look at the SysInternals RAMMap tool, it provides
insight in the application and system process which are consuming memory.  This
includes the OS file cache, which is the source of many problems with x64
version of Windows, and the reason why the amount of page cache activity is so
high.

Sean

  • ... Joshua Hartmann jhartm...@computekdental.com [firebird-support]
    • ... Svein Erling Tysvær svein.erling.tysv...@kreftregisteret.no [firebird-support]