Od: "'Bob Murdoch' mailgro...@murdochfl.com [firebird-support]"
<firebird-support@yahoogroups.com>
Do: <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com>
Temat: [firebird-support] Restore errors - missing FK
Data: niedz., cze 29, 2014 19:30
I received an error during a restore process today, where multiple FKs could
not be restored.  The restore log messages look like this: gbak:cannot commit
index FK_ZIP_CODE_ACCT_TO_ACCOUNTgbak: ERROR:violation of FOREIGN KEY
constraint "FK_ZIP_CODE_ACCT_TO_ACCOUNT" on table "ZIP_CODE_ACCOUNT"gbak:
ERROR:    Foreign key reference target does not exist gbak:cannot commit index
FK_TRANSFER_TO_ACCOUNTgbak: ERROR:violation of FOREIGN KEY constraint
"FK_TRANSFER_TO_ACCOUNT" on table "TRANSFER"gbak: ERROR:    Foreign key
reference target does not exist All told there were about 23 foreign keys which
couldn’t be restored – almost the exact number of foreign keys pointing to the
ACCOUNT table. It looks to me like somehow an ACCOUNT row was deleted, breaking
the FK.  I ran a number of queries that look like this: select   t.account_id,
a.account_idfrom   zip_code_account t   left join account a on (a.account_id =
t.account_id) So that I could look for any record in ZIP_CODE_ACCOUNT that did
not have a matching record in ACCOUNT.  There were no records that matched this
condition.  I tried it on a number of other tables as well, and could not find
one instance where a value in table T.ACCOUNT_ID did not have a matching value
in A.ACCOUNT_ID. What would have caused this restore to fail? Thank you, Bob M..

  • ... 'liviusliv...@poczta.onet.pl' liviusliv...@poczta.onet.pl [firebird-support]
    • ... 'Bob Murdoch' mailgro...@murdochfl.com [firebird-support]
      • ... 'Leyne, Sean' s...@broadviewsoftware.com [firebird-support]