Sean -

-----Original Message-----
> Very odd situation.
>
> Are the data types of the "account_id" columns the same for all tables?
>
> No one asked if you:
>
> -  which FB version you are running?
>
> - are you performing backup/restore using the same FB version (ie. not trying
> to perform an ODS/version upgrade)?

Good questions, and I should have known to provide that info:

All account_id columns are defined as integer not null.

I'm using FB 2.5.2.26539 64bit on Windows Server 2008 in SuperClassic mode.
The backup/restore is being performed on the same server that the production
database is running on, so no changes to ODS or version.  This is just a normal
maintenance job that has been running successfully for quite some time prior to
these errors.

Bob M..

  • ... 'liviusliv...@poczta.onet.pl' liviusliv...@poczta.onet.pl [firebird-support]
    • ... 'Bob Murdoch' mailgro...@murdochfl.com [firebird-support]