Hello Vlad,

It  is  sure  Raid 0 with 3 * 600 GB Toshiba SAS. I only installed the
server  today.  I  did not use the LSI Raid BIOS for configuration but
the  "server  view" installation kit from the producer. So I will have
to look up stripe size and BBU status.

Next  week  I  will also apply a benchmark test and then write results
here.    I    will   also  try  on  other hardware. I have 2 other new
servers for other uses but so far still idle, so I can play a bit.

I  wanted  to  drop  you  a  message  anyway,  because if I understood
correctly   in   Prague  you  do  not have too many different hardware
systems  for  testing,  so    maybe  if you have a test database and a
prepared  benchmark  I  can  run some tests with FB 3.

      • ... 'Leyne, Sean' s...@broadviewsoftware.com [firebird-support]
        • ... André Knappstein knappst...@beta-eigenheim.de [firebird-support]
    • Re:... 'Carlos H. Cantu' lis...@warmboot.com.br [firebird-support]
    • Re:... Mark Rotteveel m...@lawinegevaar.nl [firebird-support]