Thank you very much for the advice, Hannes.

I did   not   think   of   this too well. But of course this sounds very
logical.   I  will  re-configure  the server to match the most popular
database page size (I have 6 different databases).

I will first consult different papers I have from conferences
and some available other documentation, and then decide what will be a
good page size for my scenario after the migration.

thanks,
André

Ihre Nachricht:

  • Re: [fir... André Knappstein knappst...@beta-eigenheim.de [firebird-support]