Some times,

I need to create a query where there is a 'where (0=0)' .
it´s not logic for anyone.
But to me, it´s significant because I need to certify that WHERE clausule
always exists when populate my query with dinamic filters controlled by my
application.
In your example, I can espaculate that your intention is not a bug, but
there is a reason for that or your value is innocuous.
innocuous value is not the same as bug, sometimes is not intentional but
happens when generated by automatic selected fields or filters in
application.
The RDBMS does not know the context situation to raise an exception for
ambiguals or innocuous values.

sistemas2000profesio...@gmail.com [firebird-support] <

  • ... Dimitry Sibiryakov s...@ibphoenix.com [firebird-support]
    • ... 'Walter R. Ojeda Valiente' sistemas2000profesio...@gmail.com [firebird-support]