A warning would be enough.

If after the INTO clause there are 2 or 3 variables, no problem, it will be
very easy to detect the mistake. But sometimes that is not the case because
there are 20+ variables and if variable 3 is called "lcName" and variable
24 is called "lcName" too, the programmer can have a hard time detecting
the problem.

Greetings.

Walter.

  • ... 'Walter R. Ojeda Valiente' sistemas2000profesio...@gmail.com [firebird-support]