Hi,

 We have some desktop applications which are connecting to firebird, started
crashing for a while.
 These applications are mostly on our wireless link connected building so I'm
suspicious about the network.

 Then I created a new test project. When I run the application, connect to the
database, disconnect the client network just for a second and reconnect the
network again,  the database connection is broken and the application can't
continue.

 Then I saw a new feature on firebird 2.5 like this:
 Immediate Detection of Disconnected Clients on Classic Vladyslav Khorsun
 The Classic server now detects immediately when a Classic process has been
broken by a client disconnection. Its response is to terminate any pending
activity, roll back the active transaction and close the network connection.
Tracker reference CORE-818.

 Can this be the reason that a short interruption on the network causing the
problems on the application?
 Can this feaure be disabled so that I can see if this is the problem or not?

 Thank you

  • [firebird-... atuncce...@duzen.com.tr [firebird-support]
    • Re: [... Tomasz Tyrakowski t.tyrakow...@sol-system.pl [firebird-support]
      • R... hv...@users.sourceforge.net [firebird-support]