Hello,

Yes in my delphi application I registered the event name
 I tried POST_EVENT in a stored procedure but without DELETE FROM
MON$ATTACHMENTS statement
 sometimes it is fired sometimes not. I didn't understand why

 When I write the event name like this :

 1-POST_EVENT 'DISCONNECT_USER';
 It is fired

 2-POST_EVENT 'DISCONNECT_USER]'||:USR; (I splitt the event name using "]" in
the client in order to retrieve the event name part and the username part)
 It is not fired

 And when I back to 1 when it worked it is not fired at all

 Anyway I kept that idea of running POST_EVENT in SP and after waiting  I
execute the delete statement.
 I consider that my problem is solved

 Thank you very much to all
  • [firebird-su... m_brahi...@yahoo.fr [firebird-support]