Regards,
Alexey Kovyazin
IBSurgeon

On 20.09.2018 11:35, Georgiy Kovalov g...@liconic.com [firebird-support] wrote:

Hello,

At the time of backup firebird database (gbak -g -ig) I have the following error:

|gbak:    writing data for table ORDERS
gbak: ERROR:message length error (encountered 532, expected 528)
gbak: ERROR:gds_$receive failed
gbak:Exiting before completion due to errors

When I'm using*gfix*with different parameters (-v -full, -mend, -ignore), I have the message:

|Summary of validation errors
         Number of index page errors     : 540

In*firebird.log*file I see the lines:

|PC (Server) Thu Sep 20 08:37:01 2018
     Database: E:\...GDB
     Index 2 is corrupt on page 134706 level 1. File:
..\..\..\src\jrd\validation.cpp, line: 1699
      in table COMPONENTS (197)

However, the database works OK without problems.

Please help me to fix the error and make a backup. (I need the backup to migrate to on 64bit server).

Thank you!

  • [firebird-supp... Georgiy Kovalov g...@liconic.com [firebird-support]
    • Re: [fire... Alexey Kovyazin a...@ib-aid.com [firebird-support]
    • Re: [fire... Ann Harrison aharri...@ibphoenix.com [firebird-support]