On 13/03/2019 02:35, Andrew Lowe a...@wht.com.au [firebird-support] wrote:
> Maybe you might want to have a look at Zotero. It does a lot of stuff
> with pdf's, databases etc.

That is working on a different part of the problem although it might
have provided pointers except for one thing ... "But if you value a
built-in PDF reader, Zotero may not be the best tool for you." Basically
it 'suffers' from the same problem I'm trying to address. We have the
pdf's and in the case of some sites we can even access the original
source used to create them. Google and Bing crawl the pdf's but using
them to provide search results is not acceptable for my local council
clients so we need a 'local' search facility.

BUGGER that was working fine yesterday !!!
https://northwaypc.org.uk/fisheye/gallery/75 is an example, but just
found the dreaded 'white screen' on looking at a volume ... and the
minutes and agendas galleries are not working either ... This site was
fine yesterday and 'I've' not changed anything in my sleep :( Now to
debug that ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL
        • ... Steve Wiser st...@specializedbusinesssoftware.com [firebird-support]