I've been trying to use firebug (2.0.16 / FF 45.0.2 / Windows 10), but I
have hit a problem.  Code snippet attached, but relevant bits here.

function start() {
  setTimeout(monitorOutstanding, 1000)
}

function monitorOutstanding() {

  // The next line is "Line B"
  var nextTimeout=1000

  // The next line is "Line A"
  if (nextTimeout !== 0) setTimeout('monitorOutstanding()',nextTimeout)
}

 ... If I set the breakpoint on "Line A" (the if statement), that is marked
ok, and I reload the page and the breakpoint is hit as expected.

But if I try and set another breakpoint - say "Line B", the red breakpoint
glyph does not appear.

If I click on the red glyph on Line A, it vanishes.

If I then click on Line B again to establish the breakpoint - a breakpoint
re-appears -- but on Line A!

I have tried creating a new profile and only loading Firebug; it still
fails.  Any ideas?

I did wonder about reporting it as a bug, but
https://code.google.com/archive/p/fbug/wikis/Issues.wiki says "report
firebug 2 problems here" and takes me to a page where I can see issues but
not report them.

I have had to debug the problems which led to this with Chrome, which isn't
as pleasant an experience.

Jonathan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/af446462-c102-406c-85cc-dd3e164b6409%40googlegroups.com.