On Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 1:22:38 AM UTC+2, pdev wrote:

> The font size there can be increased with Ctrl++, decreased with Ctrl+-
>> and reset with Ctrl+0 while the DevTools are focused.
>>

> Yep, works.  Not ideal, IMO.  All the fonts scale up or down *together*
> (is there an alternative?), so you either end up with some interface fonts
> too small, or others too large.

As far as I know, this is the only way to scale them. If you think the font
sizes don't fit when zooming, I suggest you file a bug
<https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Firefox&component=Developer%20Tools>
.

Is this CSS-stylable somewhere?  I'd like to set my preferred-defaults --
> for each 'section' of the Tools' interface -- and leave it at that.

They can probably be styled using Stylish
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stylish>, but I never tried
that.

Sebastian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/d656473e-c59c-49a8-802a-0708ab2ed3ba%40googlegroups.com.