Hi,

When the firebug window is minimized and the tab is refreshed...It is
re-opened but some problems :

It is not reopened on the same state : you have minimized in script mode,
you get it back :  on element (HTML) display while the  "menu tab
highlighted" remains "script".

   1. When reopened  automatically (because script have breakpoints...) you
   get a quick message "already opened" ??

   2. If there was in the script a breakpoint in executed sequence of
   script it will stop but doesn't show where...
   (you need to understand and find "manually" where it is stopped because
   there is no an automatic "locate and show" "active breakpoint on which
   script is stopped", nor a manual command (don't forget the circonstances
   upon).
   Then if you have several 10,000 lines to seek, you need to identify
   where it is stopped and go manually to the point after selecting the good
   script... and after by seeking breakpoint - not listed in this case- into
   code with a scroll - no find active...)

 This point is partially common with Google Chrome inspector : the lack of
a command to go to the point where the script is stopped. With Chrome this
happens when you scroll up or down into script for analyze and need to
return to the current point without executing anything.

When this is combined with my previous thread about the reopen on a second
screen this is terrible.

Best regards

Trebly

Note : I have used Firebug with Firefox since to origins (12 or 15 years).
But recently I had to work with Google Chrome in first level of
development. I have recently gone back to Firebug for the tests of the
application with FireFox.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/d03ceeac-3459-4fef-a13c-51aa595be3f5%40googlegroups.com.