Please note that this thread is *not* reaching the DevTools team.

I am trying to forward specific requests about missing features and UX
improvements, but if you want to reach the DevTools team directly, please
do that via their official communication channels
<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools#Join_the_Developer_tools_community>.

And I suggest, when you do so, try to be as specific as possible. It's hard
to act on general complaints.

Sebastian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/6c22c4eb-9896-4126-b920-e16c03e7b9c1%40googlegroups.com.