Hello,
I was wondering what changes I may need to make to the scrip to support multiple broadband connections purely from a firewall standpoint (I don't expect it to actually setup the multi-link stuff as nice as that would be). I realize that you can specify multiple external interfaces, but not IPs. Also, has anyone successfully setup some sort of forwarding that will allow you to have external clients connect to an internal Windows VPN server? I know there are some limitations of GRE, but was hoping someone had a good solution. Basically I want to avoid using Open/Free/StrongSWAN and still have a "road warrior" setup.