Karl,

I welcome the intent of your Workshop to deal with real contradictions but I
have some doubts that combinatorics by itself suffices. Earlier, you wrote:

Therefore, no methodology has evolved of appeasing, soothing,
compromise-building among equally valid logical statements that contradict each
other.

However, I would like to call your attention again to the fact that such a
logic and methodology exist, which I have designated as Logic in Reality (LIR).
LIR is non-linguistic and non-truth-functional, grounded in the physics of our
world, and can in principle do what you would like to do.

The reason I say 'in principle' is that the fact that neither standard, binary
logics nor paraconsistent logics can properly handle real phenomena does not
guarantee that one based on or describing 'sequences' or simple permutations is
capable of capturing the contradictorial characteristics of complex processes,
e.g. information. It is worth discussion but then the implications of Logic in
Reality - the logic of the included third term of Stéphane Lupasco and his
Principle of Dynamic Opposition - are also.

I think it is not so clear how to understand 'the logical contradictions that
exist' outside the linguistic or mathematical domain. It might be useful
(suggestion) to start out by discussing what the options here are.

Joseph