Dear Lou, Pedro and Colleagues,

I have another somewhat provoking question about the "constructive" role of
topology in morphogenesis. What do you think about the somewhat artistic,
but scientifically VERY controversial theory about the origin and
development of life forms based on physical forces from classical mechanics
and topology only, thus ignoring all of genetics, Darwinism and Creationism:

http://www.ilasol.org.il/ILASOL/uploads/files/Pivar_ILASOL-2010.pdf

What part of this can be regarded as science at all, and If there is
something missing what is it? Why did a person like Murray Gel-Mann support
this?

Best

Plamen