Prof. Grohn, List:

I am curious about what you are seeking to communicate when you write:

"I am afraid that list can't be validated as a set "laws". Laws should be independent of each other."

What is the rational for your feelings about law (singular) vs laws (plural)?

Is it necessary that laws be independent?  Or merely desirable?
If it is merely desirable, what feelings should I trust in order to seek my desires?

Some conductors assert that they have the capacity to serially "play" a major piece in their minds. Is this in any way related to the desire for laws to independent of one another?

Cheers

Jerry