Dear QTQ and FIS Colleagues,

I am afraid we had not define the terms ‘theory” and “science” but start
discussion.
Let firstly clear what they means and after that to make conclusions.

It is clear the theories are part of the science but the science is something
more.

In our area - the Information Science is quite more than any theory for
information.

Of course,  “What is information?” is the basic question, but after it follow
the questions “How it is used by live organisms?” and “Why it is needed for
social structures?”, “Why one and the same reflection is information for one
but not for another subject?” and “Can the information be totally destroyed or
not, i.e. is the information depended with physical (material) world or not?”,
etc.

---

About the journals:

I have more than 35 year experience in editing and publishing scientific
collections and journals.
My personal position is: “The Variety and Independence cause Development!”

Every journal has its own politic and there is no sense to discus its rules.
My personal position is presented in the name of my firs Int. Journal:
“Information Theories and Applications”.
Yes – Theories.

Some scientists prefer to be protected from “spam” papers by the reviewers, but
this has simple decision – “Do not read papers at all !”

The science needs new ideas.
Sometimes the proper way is not in the fat books but in the thin papers.
We have long history of development but are we sure that all in it (especially
for information) is absolutely correct ant may be accepted without doubt?

---

Happy New 2012 Year!
Friendly regards

Krassimir