Not long time ago, people like John von Neumann were doing both, math and
physics, and even computation. Earlier, such people were also doing philosophy
and music, and medicine, etc. Ask yourself why? It is only a phenomenon of
modern times with the increasing fragmentation of science that the left hand
does not know what the right one is doing. ...

Best,

Plamen

Sent from my iPhone