The workshop goes far deeper than the excellent remarks raised by Bruno
discuss. We try to make the participants understand that the workshop deals
with *contradictions, *not para-consistent or inconsistent variants of
logic.

The subject is elementary in such a degree, that participants run the risk
of not seeing the forest for the trees. Let me offer a very simple example:

In your class at University there are 20 students. Each student has 1 first
name and 1 family name. For official, administrative reasons, you have to
work the list down according to the family name. This is the sequence A
(for Administrative). Here, Arthur Treehouse comes *after *Christopher
Bellini. Then you have a list for your own use, where you remember the
first name of the students and have them in your phonebook according to
their first name. This is the sequence P (for Private). Here, John
Napolitano comes *before *Susan Ardenne. (Please expand the example until
the problem becomes obvious. In the workshop we shall work it out in
detail, encouraging collaboration.)

Both sequences A and P have been achieved by repetitive applications of the
operator “<”, well known from elementary arithmetic. The logical operators
{<|=|>} are a part of logic. Their application should be free of
contradictions.

Here, we see that the application of the logical operator “<” on sets
yields *contradicting *results.

The workshop will address the methodology of consolidating logical
contradictions. To this end we shall look more in detail into, *how*
sequence contradictions are resolved. The fact, *that *logical
contradictions exist and are easily demonstrable has been shown, therefore
we shall not discuss it any more.

As a preparation, one may want to ask his/her students to line up a) once
according to family name and b) once according to first name; c) each
student shall note in both cases the sequential number of his place, d)
compare the two numbers, e) if these do not agree, decide, which is his
“right” place, f) if he cannot do so, go to the alternative place, g)
observe, whether the person who is on his alternative place will exchange
place with him directly, h) if not, observe, how many students have to
change places, i) compare the number of exchanges within a closed loop.

After these exercises, one may want to discuss the concept of something
called a “quantum”, which could be interpreted as an elementary unit of
being dis-allocated (maybe [stepskilogrammdistance]).

Let me repeat, the subject the workshop invites the participants to direct
their attention to is way more fundamental than the level of “language
semantics”, “mind-body problem” or “origin of beliefs”.

Karl