From: "Dr. Plamen L. Simeonov" <plamen.l.simeo...@gmail.com>
Sender: Fis <fis-boun...@listas.unizar.es>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 09:54:44
To: Loet Leydesdorff<l...@leydesdorff.net>
Cc: fis<fis@listas.unizar.es>
Subject: Re: [Fis] Answer to Mark. Phenomenology and Speculative Realism

Dear colleagues,

I think that this discussion about phenomenology, or better said
"phenomenological philosophy", is essential, but may go in the wrong
direction. As for the common grounds that Loet addressed in his note, I
assume that some of us are continuing the path of Varela’s naturalisation
of phenomenology. If you are a bit patient, you can see the results of our
effort in this direction by the end of the year:

http://www.journals.elsevier.com/progress-in-biophysics-and-molecular-biology/call-for-papers/special-theme-issue-on-integral-biomathics-life-sciences-mat/

This special volume is a collection of 41 papers discussing the aspects of
phenomenological philosophy in mathematics, physics, biology and
biosemiotics, incl. FIS contributors (Marijuan, Matsuno, Marchal, Goranson)
and other prominent scientists representing their fields.

I suggest to continue this discussion next year on the grounds of this
volume.

Best wishes,

Plamen