re: quarks

the big question for FIS is this: do quarks communicate?  and can  their
communications be called informational?

are quarks more than just the first bits of matter in the cosmos?  are
they also the first socializers?     the first  team-makers?

with oomph--howard
____________
Howard Bloom
Author of: The Lucifer Principle:  A Scientific Expedition Into the Forces
of History ("mesmerizing"-The  Washington Post),
Global Brain: The Evolution of Mass Mind From The  Big Bang to the 21st
Century ("reassuring and sobering"-The New  Yorker),
The Genius of the Beast: A Radical Re-Vision of  Capitalism ("A
tremendously enjoyable book." James Fallows, National  Correspondent, The
Atlantic),
The God Problem: How A Godless Cosmos  Creates ("Bloom's argument will rock
your world." Barbara  Ehrenreich),
How I Accidentally Started the Sixties ("Wow! Whew!  Wild!
Wonderful!" Timothy Leary), and
The Mohammed Code ("A  terrifying book…the best book I've read on Islam."
David Swindle, PJ  Media).
www.howardbloom.net
Former Core Faculty Member, The Graduate  Institute; Former Visiting
Scholar-Graduate Psychology Department, New York  University.
Founder: International Paleopsychology Project; Founder, Space  Development
Steering Committee; Founder: The Group Selection Squad; Founding  Board
Member: Epic of Evolution Society; Founding Board Member, The Darwin  Project;
Founder: The Big Bang Tango Media Lab; member: New York Academy of
Sciences, American Association for the Advancement of Science, American
Psychological Society, Academy of Political Science, Human Behavior and
Evolution
Society, International Society for Human Ethology, Scientific Advisory  Board
Member, Lifeboat Foundation; Editorial Board Member, Journal of Space
Philosophy; Board member and member of Board of Governors, National Space
Society.

In a message dated 1/16/2016 11:48:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,