From: Fis <fis-boun...@listas.unizar.es<mailto:fis-boun...@listas.unizar.es>>
on behalf of Loet Leydesdorff
<l...@leydesdorff.net<mailto:l...@leydesdorff.net>>
Date: Monday 22 February 2016 at 20:36
To: 'Bruno Marchal' <marc...@ulb.ac.be<mailto:marc...@ulb.ac.be>>, 'fis
Science' <fis@listas.unizar.es<mailto:fis@listas.unizar.es>>
Subject: Re: [Fis] Fis Digest, Vol 23, Issue 24

All worldviews begin in a miracle. No exceptions.

I agree. Nevertheless, we should, and can, minimize the miracle.

Why would one need a worldview? The whole assumption of an order as a Given (in
a Revelation) is religious. Order is always constructed (by us) and can/needs
to be explained.

No "harmonia praestabilita", but ex post. No endpoint omega. No cosmology, but
chaology.

With due respect for those of you who wish to hold on to religion or nature as
a given; however, vaguely defined.

Best,
Loet