Dear Gordana,

"Law" is a slippery concept. Most physicists make the theological
assumption that the laws of physics pre-existed the Big Bang. I rather
doubt that. I see the laws as having evolved (precipitated?) out of
inchoate configurations of processes.
<https://www.ctr4process.org/whitehead2015/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/PhilPrax.pdf>

Under the prevailing metaphysics, miracles are impossible. For that
matter, so is real change! If we switch metaphysical foundations, however,
the boundary between law and miracle grows permeable.
<http://people.clas.ufl.edu/ulan/publications/philosophy/3rdwindow/>

Best wishes,
Bob