From: Fis [mailto:fis-boun...@listas.unizar.es] On Behalf Of Joseph Brenner
Sent: Thursday, 09 June 2016 11:10 AM
To: fis <fis@listas.unizar.es>
Subject: [Fis] Fw: "Mechanical Information" in DNA

Dear Folks,

In my humble opinion, "Mechanical Information" is a contradiction in terms when
applied to biological processes as described, among others, by Bob L. and his
colleagues. When applied to isolated DNA, it gives at best a reductionist
perspective. In the reference cited by Hector, the word 'mechanical' could be
dropped or replaced by spatial without affecting the meaning.

Best,

Joseph