Dear
You write: "For living beings, we know that "Life is a tramission and
utilistion of information (not only by ADN, but by all the information which is
used by them, at all scales for survival)".  However, to make an example, also
my mobile is able to transmit and utilize information. I found (and I did not
look very well, to be honest) at least EIGHT different definitions of life in
literature.  Therefore, if I ask: "What is life?" I have, apart from yours,
other SEVEN different definitions of life.  What does it mean? This means that
we have no idea at all about what is life.  It is the same as if I asked: "What
is love?": who knows?
Arturo TozziAA Professor Physics, University North TexasPediatrician ASL
Na2Nord, ItalyComput Intell Lab, University
Manitobahttp://arturotozzi.webnode.it/